About my Trip to Paris!

Hi! So i just got back from Spring Break and I wish that it was never over! I had such a fun time! My and my family went to Paris and it was amazing!

On the first day when we got to Paris I was pretty tired since I didn’t get that much sleep  on the plane but I was still awake enough to go to the Effiel Tower! We got to go to the top of it( and I do not mean the antenna part.) and it was so cool! The view was beautiful. Also to be honest it was also very windy and very cold but that doesn’t matter. We also got to try some of the FAMOUS macaroons in Paris and they were delicious.

I searched up and Effiel Tower and outlined it

Another day we went to the Louvre and it was a museum full of paintings, statues, and artifacts. We even got to see the Mona Lisa! It was pretty cool and pretty crowded. The artifacts were also very cool and old. We even got to see the cool and very welled carved statues. The detail is so good that they almost look real!

I searched up a Mona Lisa and outlined and made some chamges to it. Just for fun.

The final day we went tothe Palace of Viceres. Viceres is a museum – palace that was used by Louis the 14th and 15th. We got to see lots of rooms and learned a lot about the structure of the building. We also got to see more statues and the Hallway of Mirrors. There are about 57 or more mirrors in the hallway an it was very reflective and nice.

It was such an amazing experience in Paris. I hope you enjoyed my post and yea! BYE!